1. Gather your materials (herb stick, fire proof container, and lighter)
2. Open windows for ventilation and also to provide an exit point for all stagnant
3. Set your intentions for the smudge (you can do this through a small
meditation,mantra prayer, or even thought). You may call in your spirit guides, angels, a higher
power to help you clear your space.
4. Light the tip of your smudge stick and gently wave the stick in the air till the tip
begins to smolder.
5. Hold the smudge stick over the fire proof container at all times in order to avoid any
lit herbs falling onto the floor. You can use a feather, or your hand to gently disperse
the smoke (slow wave like motion).
6. Go clockwise around your house starting at the front door, and gently wave the
smoke into the air. Smudge every room in your home remembering to smudge the
corners, as they tend to accumulate stagnant energy. Be sure to also open closet doors
and gently smudge inside. Do not forget about spaces such as basement, closets,
7. When you have smudged all areas of your house, come back to where you started and
gently extinguisher the smudge stick into the fire proof bowl.
8. Thank God, Goddess, the universe, your guides, angels, any higher power you believe
in for clearing your home.
Some people like to use incense, diffuse essential oils or use my “Sacred Shield” spray to
complete the ritual and raise the vibration of the home.
**Never leave your lit smudge stick unattended, as this can start a fire.
please keep away from children and always consult with your healthcare provider
before using herbs and incense. DO NOT burn White Sage or Mugwart while pregnant **
Copyright © 2018 Incantations.co - All Rights Reserved.